Sunday, August 28, 2011







SGC-NYC Fall 2011


i really fall in love with SGC-NYC the more i sit and look. and this time im buying. as i have said before miss edie is always some type of inspiration for me and something about this collection just yells to me a updated version of that period. downtown, music, art, me being me and not giving a damn. the leather striped sweater holy shit cant wait. i will LIVE in that. so amazing. if this is your first time hearing about SGC-NYC please take a look! http://www.sgcny.com/ they have a new site and oh is it HOT HOT HOT. and a sweet ass blog as well. and come on jenny and kelley are killing it, and my homegirl erin killed it as well doin her thing hair/ make-up on the girls. now check  em out and fall in love babes XX


Makeup and Hair by Erin Dennison
Styled by Jason Alfano
Photos by Danielle DeFoe

No comments:

Post a Comment