Monday, May 23, 2011

Goldie London











IN LOVE. today i learned about Goldie London which i found out about through miss audrey over at FRASSY. Goldie London who's head designer is Michelle Goldie is a london based clothing company. It is everything i would want in my closet. There is such a fun,flirty,bohemian, yet sexy vibe to her collection. i have posted some of my favorite pieces to share with you. i really want to get my hands on those beige "Juile" shorts with the lace trim! i really love the variety in jewlery. from the sudded headbands, to chain bangles. im over the moon for the quartz watch in the amber faced locket! hope you all enjoy as much as i did! be sure to check out Goldie London blog as well . XXX danii

1 comment:

  1. you have a cool blog, all your posts inspires me!

    I love your looks!!


    I follow you now, follow me if you want:


    http://rockerules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete